There are two ways you can meet other divorcees through Divorce Club:
- chatting to others via messaging in our private community (DC chat),
- attending online events (in some cities there are real world events but these are on hold for now),
- and meeting others in small groups socially via DC Connect.
Join our private community in DC Chat
We have an area we can all chat and message each other using an app called Discord. Discord is a free messaging app where members can form private groups and can chat in real time by typing messages to each other. You can either download the app, or just use it on your browser.
There is a short set up process but once you are in, it is very easy to use.
1. Go to Discord and register for an account. Once you have registered just click on your username and you should see a hashtag and number e.g. lucydavis#3508
2. On a PC you can see this at the bottom left of the page as in this image.
3. Once you have an account all you have to do is just email [email protected] and let me know your username and number, I will find you on Discord and invite you to the private group.
4. When you are in the group you will see the Divorce Club logo pop up on the left hand side. Just click on it and you’ll be in our chat area!
If signing up to new apps is daunting for you, please email me [email protected] and I will walk you through it.
There are just a small gang of us now, but more are joining every week so come along and try something new.
Browse our upcoming events and register to come along to the ones for you
The events are all listed here in the EVENTS tab which you can always find from the homepage. Non members can see the events but only members can register. Simply pop your name down for the ones you want to come to and we will email you the link nearer the event time. Please do not share the links with non members – they are just for you.
From socials, to quizzes to lawyers to wellness experts – there is something for everyone.
Got a question? Drop us an email, we’d love to hear from you.